WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal information, and that of your travel companions, that is provided to us either directly by you or through an employer or travel sponsor as the case may be, in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested. In most cases, it consists of:
- Full Legal Name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Credit card number or other payment information
We may collect other information to assist you with your travel plans including but not limited to, passport number, driver’s license or other government-issued identification number, date of birth, gender, arrival and departure locations and times, airline, hotel or car rental frequent loyalty numbers, known traveler and global entry number, and other related travel information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
We collect other information, such as your IP address, search terms, and site pages you visit while on our Site, whenever you visit our Site, use our services, or view our online advertisements. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies and log data.
Whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, certain information is created and retained by the website or application. This happens with our Site as well. We collect technical information when you use our Site, or information that has been made anonymous, such as:
- Log data: Our servers automatically record information when you use our Site, such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using and its settings, the third party website you visited immediately prior to accessing our Site, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our Site, the specific Site pages you visit, type of product selected, the brand, order, and product identifications, and the duration of your visits.
- Cookie data: A “cookie” is data that a website server stores on your computer. Cookies enable websites to recognize your computer and to “remember” your entries as you move from page to page, or even when you revisit the site from time to time using the same computer.
We may also collect information pertinent to the marketing of our products and services. This information may include marketing channels, User Market IDs (CenterPoint, TNMP, etc.), Site brands and product names, contract terms, financial information and other information.
We collect and analyze this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Site, to evaluate how visitors use our Site and to provide you with advertisements that are relevant and useful to you, unless you have told us not to. We also use the information we collect to understand customer needs and trends, to carry out targeted promotional activities, and to generally help us make our Site more useful to visitors.
We may use your Site data by itself or aggregate it with similar information we have obtained from others. We may share your Site data with our affiliates and other third parties to achieve these objectives. You may obtain a list of our affiliates and third parties with whom we share your Site data by contacting us at the address below.
We reserve the right to use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Site’s Terms and Conditions, or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Site, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Site’s users or the general public.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a customer, an agent, an employee, or a job applicant, the personal information we hold and use is necessary for the performance of the services contract or independent contractor or other agreement to which you are a party or to perform the services you have otherwise requested.
If you are a prospective customer, the personal information we collect and use is necessary for our legitimate interest in providing you with information about the services we offer, and about which you have expressed an interest or that we believe will be of benefit to you. Where appropriate, we will obtain your consent at the time we communicate with you.
In some cases, our purpose for collecting the information is because you have expressly consented to our collection and use of your personal information.
We collect your personal information for a variety of reasons. You may provide the information to us directly, or through a tool or product provided by Company or another organization to your employer in the case of our business clients. We collect your personal information, such as name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card information in order to provide the services you have requested. Other examples of personal information that we collect include:
- From employment applicants, we or our service provider will collect contact and identification information, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date and place of birth, driver’s license number and employment and salary information;
- From travel customers, we may also request information such as your passport and known traveler information, vendor loyalty programs, and other information as deemed necessary by the service provider to fulfill your request, to permit us to provide other ancillary travel services to you and to manage your travel experience.; and
- From business customers, customer relationship information, such as business contact information.
Doing Business with You. We use the personal information we have collected to allow us to evaluate your employment application, to provide the products and services you have chosen, process payments, or to manage and develop our business and operations, including:
- Establishing, managing and terminating business relations with you;
- Reviewing the products and services that we provide to you;
- Informing you of our products and services other than those that you have specifically requested;
- Informing you of products and services carefully selected third parties may wish to offer you;
- Responding to your comments or requests for information;
- Investigating and preventing fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the services and other illegal activities;
- Protecting us against error, fraud, theft, and damage to our goods and property;
- Enabling us to comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users; and
- For any other reasonable business purpose to which you consent.
Email communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your email address to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. We may email you when:
- You have applied for employment with us;
- You request information about our company;
- It relates to purchases you have made from us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.);
- You consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose.
- We are sending you information about our other products and services, offers, promotions and our newsletters, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt out of such communications at any time. See the ‘Your Choices’ section below.
HOW DO WE USE PREFERENCE BASED ADVERTISING, ANALYTICS, AND SERVICES?
Disclosures As Required By Law: We do not currently share your information that we collect for preference-based advertising purposes and we do not currently have any plans to do so through this Site.
WHO ELSE DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND WHY?
We may share your personal information with one or several of our business partners to make an initial determination of the services you may need, to process your employment application, or to otherwise facilitate our business operations. We also share your personal information as necessary with airlines, hotels and other providers for whose services you have requested our assistance. We may also share your information to protect and defend the rights and property of Company.
Email Communications: We may share your email contact information with our partners to assist with marketing our products and services. You may unsubscribe from receiving future commercial email communications from us by advising us to remove you from of any marketing emails we send. However, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications in connection with the products or services you have purchased. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email.
Transfer of Assets: We do not sell or lease personal information or provide a list of our customers to third parties. However, as we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
Legal Necessity: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, or our Site; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Site’s users or the general public.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE ABOUT OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Your Contact Information. If you have previously emailed us and would like us to delete your contact information from our files, please contact us at the email address below.
- Other Information. If at any point you believe the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you want us to correct or delete that information, or you no longer want us to hold that information or contact you, you can contact us at the email address below.
You may have additional rights concerning your personal information if you reside in the European Union. These can be found in the “European Union Privacy Notice” section of this document.
Accuracy of Personal Information: It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Company requires you to keep us informed of changes to your personal information. If your registration information changes, please send your request to us at the email address below. We take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to honoring any such requests to help protect your privacy and security.
Accessing Your Personal Information: If you want to know what personal information Company holds about you or wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, please contact us at the email address below. It may not always be possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases, although we will make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request. We do not control how our partners retain, store and destroy data they have accessed in connection with assisting with providing our services. You should check their websites for more information on their practices.
Do Not Track Disclosures: Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference-based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether or not that reflects your preference. Providing DNT Notice is often touted as a means to ensure that cookies, web beacons and similar technology are not used for preference-based advertising purposes – that is, to restrict the collection of information your online activities for advertising purposes. Unfortunately, given how preference-based advertising works, DNT Notices may not effectively accomplish this goal. For this and a variety of other reasons, with respect to our Site, we do not take any particular action based on browser based DNT Notices. However, we do not use third-party advertisers or engage in behavioral marketing data collection for resale. Rather, if you do not wish to participate in preference-based advertising activities, you should follow the opt-out process identified above.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the State of California, you have certain rights under California law to request information concerning our data sharing activities with third parties.
Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You may request the information in writing at the email address below. You may learn more about your rights under California’s privacy laws at https://oag.ca.gov/privacy.
SAFEGUARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take the security of your information very seriously. We have implemented industry-standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. To help ensure the confidentiality of your personal information, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off / log out when finished using a shared computer.
Company will endeavor to safeguard personal information using methods that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. In the unfortunate event that your information is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail or U.S. mail to the last e-mail address or postal address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances, or as otherwise required by applicable law. We may delay notification as necessary while we take measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to our system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Our Site is not directed to children. We do not sell products or services for purchase by children. We will not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at the email address below. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use of that information.
This Policy does not apply to your use of unaffiliated websites to which our Site is linked. Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on linked sites. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY